Position: Store Merchandiser
At Old Faithful Shop the details matter: we want our store experience to be consistently visceral for all that enter. From store design and product curation to customer service and shop displays, we strive to make every visit a consistent and inspiring one. As a Store Merchandiser your role will be to ensure products are stocked, displayed beautifully and priced properly. You must be able to track and analyze weekly sales numbers in order to predict future sales and make the appropriate changes. You will also be able to liaison with Store Managers to lead and train our store teams on visual standards in order to achieve and exceed store sales goals.
Must have a passion for design and have either studied design or have been employed in a design-based retail experience. Must have retail merchandising experience and a successful track record of generating revenue, identifying target audiences and leading store teams in best practices. Must be keenly aware of design trends and current merchandising standards. The ability to effectively communicate, multitask, maintain organization, make timely decisions and prioritize is a necessity. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and have a vehicle.
- Communicate with buyers to coordinate new shipment arrivals and assist with receiving, pricing and merchandising product assortments.
- Perform inventory counts and stock assessments.
- Inspire customers through visually engaging displays that are consistently updated
- Analyze weekly sales numbers to make display decisions that meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Work with store teams and store management to execute service standards and assist with floor coverage as needed.
- Monitor stock levels and assist with markdowns and promotions.
- Train and develop store teams, enforce visual standards and best practices and provide constructive feedback.
Please bring your resume in person to our Vancouver store location or forward your resume via email below.