Meet the most thoughtful French press. Sure, we know a title this significant should probably be given and not self-proclaimed, but Clara is in an immersion league of her own.
With nuanced details and upgraded features, this brewing process is easy, enjoyable, and the epitome of a coffee table centrepiece. Whether you want to dial in a French press recipe at breakfast or entertain a crowd with shrimp cocktail in one hand and Clara in the other, you will always end up with an elevated cup.
Easy to Use
No scale? No problem. Load grounds up to the coffee line and hot water up to the water line. French press ratio aids take the guesswork out of groggy mornings for the perfect 24 oz batch every time.
An All-Directional Pour Lid is always open for business without needing to align the spout while an oversized press feels like a dream in your palm. And because we do sweat the small stuff, we added an agitation stick to aid in extraction.
Don’t let sludge and silt bum a ride into your mug. Clara’s Enhanced Filtration Mesh brings out clean and complex flavours in a full-bodied brew. For easy clean-up, make a dash for the compost bin and watch the slick interior coating go to work.
- Materials: Stainless steel body and filter, BPA-free plastic lid and handle, Non-stick PTFE-coated interior (PFOA-free)
- Carafe is a heat-lock double wall vacuum - Insulated stainless steel maintains a consistent temperature throughout the brew for a better tasting cup of French press coffee.
- Easy Clean - Grinds and gunk begone. A non-stick interior makes clean-up a snap, so you can start sipping sooner.
- Coffee Capacity: 24 oz / 710 ml
- Measures: L17 x W11.5 x H20 cm / L6.7 x W4.5 x H7.9 in
- Includes an agitation spatula for promoting an even extraction with enhanced flavours
- Care Instructions: Only Clara French Press’s filter is dishwasher safe. Before putting the filter in the dishwasher, please unscrew it from the lid. The carafe, lid, and agitation stick are not dishwasher safe. Please hand wash the carafe, lid, and agitation stick. For hand washing, use only liquid dish soap. Do not use chlorine, bleach, or other chemicals to clean. Let air or towel dry thoroughly. Using a coarse sponge, brush, or other rough surface will scratch the outer and interior surfaces of Clara French Press. Use only a soft sponge.