Savon de Marseille - Olive Soap Block
Steeped in history, Marseille soap has always been lauded for its many virtues: it is natural, effective and environmentally friendly – and is made in France in Marseille. It can be used for body care as well as for household cleaning.
Marseille soap with olive oil is an ecological, biodegradable and environmentally friendly product. Gentle on the skin, its hypoallergenic formulation is very popular with allergic, sensitive or irritated skin
- Made in France
- 100% natural product certified COSMOS NATURAL by ECOCERT
- Additive, preservative and perfume free - Vegan friendly
- Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide
- Net Wt. 300g / 10.6 oz
The Savonnerie du Midi is one of the last remaining soap factories in Marseille that still uses the traditional expertise of a Maître Savonnier – a Master Soap Maker. The Savonnerie has been perpetuating time-honoured methods for 120 years and continues to make traditional Marseille soaps, boiled in a cauldron, with a passion.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
30 Day Easy Returns
Questions? Contact Support
Local Vancouver Delivery
We are pleased to offer Local Delivery in Vancouver only (we do not service West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond or Surrey).
This service is available from Monday - Friday only. We do not deliver on the weekends or on statutory holidays. Our delivery rate is a flat fee of $10 or free for orders over $100.
Items purchased through our online store can be delivered the same day if the order is placed prior to 9AM - otherwise the order will be delivered the following business day. We will contact you prior to delivery to arrange a delivery window time.
Items purchased through our online store can be picked up at our store location in Vancouver within an hour of purchase. We will send you an email confirming your items are ready for pickup.
Orders can be collected at 320 W Cordova during our regular business hours.
- Free USPS Shipping Over $75 (3-5 Business Days)
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $75
- Tax & Duty Free
- Free Expedited Canada Post Shipping Over $75 (2-6 Business Days)
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $75
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable Expedted Canada Post service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 2-6 business days.
- $39.95 Flat Rate DHL Shipping (1-2 Business Days)
- Rates vary depending on size and weight of package. (Canada Post Express 1-2 Business Days)
Within 30 Days - It is our hope that you're completely satisfied with your order, but in the chance that you are not, we will gladly accept returns for a full refund within 30 days of the items being shipped to you. Items ineligible for return include Food Items, Plants, Special Order Items and Sale items.
Must include original packaging and be in new condition: Items returned to us must be in their original packaging and in a re-sellable condition. Old Faithful Shop reserves the right to reject returns that do not meet this criteria.
If your order is deemed unfit for return because it is not in its original selling condition, we will notify you to let you know that no refund will be issued. The customer can then choose from the following options:
If we are unable to contact you within 14 days of us informing you that your return has been rejected the product will be recycled or donated.
Canadian Online Returns - All Canadian orders are eligible for $15 flat-rate return shipping amount that will be deducted from your refund once the item(s) are back in our possession. As long as your return adheres to the above criteria, you can navigate through our online return portal to process your return and create a shipping label.
Canadian Online Return Instructions:
1. Please navigate to our Return Portal here and fill out the form.
2. Once your return is authorized you will be able to download and print a Canada Post return shipping label.
3. Carefully pack the order up ensuring the contents cannot move and have a buffer between the outside walls of the box - items damaged in return transit are not eligible for a refund.
4. Drop the package off at the nearest Canada Post depot within 5 business days.
Once your return is received at the store we will review the contents to ensure they meet our return policy requirements outlined above. Once approved we will issue a refund and notify you via a confirmation email. We are only able to credit the original credit card used to make the purchase. Please allow 3-6 business days for refunds to appear on your credit statement.
Store Returns - Items purchased through our brick and mortar location can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. Items must be in original selling condition complete with their original packaging and a proof of purchase is required (physical or digital receipts are acceptable). Gift receipts are ineligible for a refund and valid for in-store credit or exchange only.
United States Returns - We currently do not offer a return shipping service portal on our website for US orders, however we will process refunds within the criteria outlined above. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return request. We will quickly respond and issue an authorization number to be included in your shipment. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.