Welcome to Old Faithful Shop. Please review the following terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our site. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms (the "Agreement").
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our site. Your use of our site following any constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our site from time to time.
The contents of our site, and the site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents, the site, or any related software.
Web Design & Photography by Walter & Co.
Old Faithful Shop takes your privacy seriously.
- Old Faithful Shop will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- Old Faithful Shop collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
- When you place an order at Old Faithful Shop, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
- Old Faithful Shop uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
- Any materials sent to Old Faithful Shop will be considered confidential and will become the property of Old Faithful Shop.
- Old Faithful Shop will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Old Faithful Shop to provide a product or service to you; (eg. Giving the shipping company your address for shipping merchandise to you)
- We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies.
- When you visit Old Faithful Shop, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place and order with us.
- After you place an order at Old Faithful Shop, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with a FedEx tracking number in it.
We would like you to have a enjoyable and secure shopping experience at Old Faithful Shop; therefore, protecting your credit card information is important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than Old Faithful Shop.
To double-check for security, you can tell that the “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”. Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on our checkout pages.
We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.