Utility Cloth - Cream
‘The Towel to Dry For’ – The Utility Cloth is a generous sized, multi-use kitchen cloth that lives up to its namesake; the most utilitarian kitchen towel yet. The cotton and linen content reduces lint and fibres from being left behind on surfaces. The perfect cloth for drying, but also makes for a lovely hand towel.
The intricate design details that runs down the short ends on either side of the cloth are Inspired by antique french grain sacking material, adapted with a modern twist.
Add a little country charm to your table. The Utility Cloth is excellent for covering a loaf of homemade bread, or lining the bottom of a basket layden with hot rolls just out the oven.
Linen & Cotton
- 40' Machine wash
- Warm iron
- Tumble dry at low heat
- Do not bleach
Measures 55 x 80 cm / 19.7 x 32 in
Part of our South African Textiles Collection
Questions? Email us.
- Free USPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
- Tax & Duty Free
- Free Expedited Canada Post Shipping Over $100 (2-6 Business Days)
- $15 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable Expedted Canada Post service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 2-6 business days.
- $39.95 Flat Rate DHL Shipping (1-2 Business Days)
- Rates vary depending on size and weight of package. (Canada Post Express 1-2 Business Days)
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.