SFI. Weekender - Tan
Located in the Saitama region of Japan, Southern Field Industries embodies the notion of the cottage industry. Working from a modest workshop in their home, Manabu and Kieko, a husband and wife operation, spend their days hand-crafting perfection. Every stitch, each rivet and hand-cut piece of leather is undertaken with thoughtfulness and a meticulous eye. Manabu learned much of the trade from his Father - a craftsman of racehorse bridles and accessories whom Manabu worked for.
This bag is the ultimate carry-all: store your daily essentials while saving plenty of room for whatever crosses your path - newspapers, electronic devices, documents, and groceries will all find their way to your home safe and sound.
- #6 waxed canvas
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Solid brass hardware
- YKK "Excella" zipper
- One interior small pocket
- Adjustable full leather handles and adjustable leather strap
- Hand-painted leather edge
- All handmade in Saitama, Japan
Measures 55.9 x 30.5 x 23.5 cm / 22 x 12 x 9.25 in
Part of our Southern Field Ind. Collection
Questions? Email us.
Free Shipping on orders over $100
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on all orders under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable Canada Post expedited service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-7 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.