SFI. Shopper 380 - Tan/Tan
Located in the Saitama region of Japan, Southern Field Industries embodies the notion of the cottage industry. Working from a modest workshop in their home, Manabu and Kieko, a husband and wife operation, spend their days hand-crafting perfection. Every stitch, each rivet and hand-cut piece of leather is undertaken with thoughtfulness and a meticulous eye. Manabu learned much of the trade from his Father - a craftsman of racehorse bridles and accessories whom Manabu worked for.
- Japanese heavy weight(#6) cotton canvas
- Japanese vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand polished and painted leather edges
- One Internal pocket
- Two external side pockets
- Handmade in Saitama, Japan
Measures 35 x 35 x 15 cm / 14 x 14 x 6 in
Part of our Southern Field Ind. Collection
Questions? Email us.
Free Shipping on orders over $100
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on all orders under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable Canada Post expedited service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-7 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.