SFI. Satchel - Tan
$199.95 Sold Out
This product is currently sold out.
Located in the Saitama region of Japan, Southern Field Industries embodies the notion of the cottage industry. Working from a modest workshop in their home, Manabu and Kieko, a husband and wife operation, spend their days hand-crafting perfection. Every stitch, each rivet and hand-cut piece of leather is undertaken with thoughtfulness and a meticulous eye. Manabu learned much of the trade from his Father - a craftsman of racehorse bridles and accessories whom Manabu worked for.
- Japanese heavy weight(#6) cotton canvas
- Japanese vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-polished and hand-painted leather edges
- One Internal zipper pocket
- Adjustable leather strap with brass buckle
- Handmade in Saitama, Japan
Measures 32 x 22.8 x 7.6 cm / 12.5 x 9 x 3 in
Part of our Southern Field Ind. Collection