Matcha: A Lifestyle Guide
Yes, you can read an entire book about tea. Why? Because matcha is no ordinary tea. And, if social media is any indication, it is quickly unseating coffee as the energy-boosting drink of choice. Why? Because this powdered green tea’s caffeine kick produces no jitters, no crash, and—if that’s not convincing enough—gives you flow-state energy coupled with mental clarity. Sound too good to be true? It isn’t. Matcha: A Lifestyle Guide offers everything one needs to enjoy the green goodness at a matcha bar or in the home kitchen. Featuring dozens of recipes for sweet and savory foods as well as matcha-based drinks and cocktails, this is the first book to cover both sides of matcha—ancient beverage and contemporary superfood—and is an essential guide for both matcha novices and the already converted.
- 180 Pages
- Measures 21.6 x 26.7 cm / 8.5 x 10.5 in
Questions? Email us.
- Free USPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
- Tax & Duty Free
- Free UPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $15 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable UPS Standard service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-6 business days.
- $39.95 Flat Rate DHL Shipping (1-2 Business Days)
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.