Mark Seliger Photographs
Mark Seliger Photographs showcases his best-known portraiture, as well as never before seen outtakes and select standouts from his landscape and personal work including portraits of Holocaust survivors and transgender men and women on Christopher Street, and documentary photography of Cuba. Accompanying the photographs is an interview between Mark Seliger and Judd Apatow, in which Seliger shares stories behind some of his most iconic work: Kurt Cobain showing up for a Rolling Stone shoot in a “Corporate Magazines Still Suck” T-shirt; taking a road trip with Brad Pitt; and navigating a room full of Tibetan monks while shooting His Holiness the Dalai Lama. In addition, the book also features an essay by Lyle Lovett. Mark Seliger Photographs is the ultimate celebration of one of the most in-demand portrait photographers.
Mark Seliger’s extraordinary portfolio is 30 years in the making. In 1987 Seliger began shooting small assignments for Rolling Stone; in 1992 he became their chief photographer, a position he kept for 15 years. During the course of his time at the magazine, he photographed more than 125 covers. He has captured some of the most iconic images of the most famous and influential faces of our time, including Kurt Cobain, Nelson Mandela, Leonardo DiCaprio, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Emma Stone, Angelina Jolie, Bruce Springsteen, David Byrne, Matthew Barney, Jennifer Lawrence, Mick Jagger, Bob Dylan, Jerry Seinfeld, Jay-Z, Misty Copeland, Amy Schumer, and Paul McCartney.
Measures 28.6 x 2.9 x 36.5 cm / 11.2 x 1.1 x 14.4 in
Questions? Email us.
- Free USPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
- Tax & Duty Free
- Free UPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $15 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable UPS Standard service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-6 business days.
- $39.95 Flat Rate DHL Shipping (1-2 Business Days)
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.