Kinfolk Vol. 28
The summer issue of Kinfolk untangles the theme of hair. Beyond a narrative of love and loss, they examine the ways in which hair has come to hold deep and powerful meanings in daily life as a site of self-expression and a repository of cultural identity.
They meet Jagmeet and Gurratan Singh, two politicians—and brothers— taking on Trudeau in Toronto, spend a day at work with the imam leading Copenhagen’s first feminist mosque, comb through a history of Diana Ross’ hair, and examine the appearance of hair in everything from forensic science to food.
Elsewhere in Issue Twenty-Eight, Kinfolk pay a visit to the Antwerp studio of painter Rinus Van de Velde, meet professional problem solver Helen Nonini, speak to rising Korean fashion designer Shinhye Suk, and unpack subjects as diverse as matchmaking, regret, rocks and more.
Questions? Email us.
- Free USPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
- Tax & Duty Free
- Free UPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $15 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable UPS Standard service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-6 business days.
- $39.95 Flat Rate DHL Shipping (1-2 Business Days)
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.