Today’s world wants to know you and the real story behind why you do what you do. Whether you have a product to sell, a company mission to share or an audience to entertain, people are far more likely to engage and connect if you deliver a well-crafted story with an emotional core.
Bobette Buster is a story consultant, lecturer and screenwriter who works with the major studios and in top film programs all over the world. In this, her first book, she shares the tools and principles used by some of the world’s best storytellers and helps you apply them to your own. Find out
- How to source, structure and shape your story
- Ways to discover the essence of your story
- Why forming an emotional connection with your audience can take a story from good to great
So, what’s your story?
Measures 120 x 178 mm / 4.8 x 7 in
All editions contain 11 line drawings by Millie Marotta.
Part of our Do Book Co. Collection
Questions? Email us.
Free Shipping on orders over $100
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on all orders under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable Canada Post expedited service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-7 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.