When you get the right balance in life you can do amazing things: create, perform, lead a team, build a great company, raise a family. But so often the scales tip and we feel overwhelmed and stressed.
Michael Townsend Williams, an adman turned yoga teacher and mindfulness coach, is an advocate of ‘welldoing’ – leading a busy and productive life, but not at the expense of our health and wellbeing. And key to this? Our breath.
The crucial link between mind and body, our breath reflects what we’re dealing with at any given moment. It tells us when we’re out of our depth.
With simple breathing exercises and elements from yoga, meditation and mindfulness, Do Breathe will help you to:
- Reduce stress and increase productivity
- Improve focus and work flow
- Cultivate new good habits and drop the bad
- Build courage and resilience
Why not breathe yourself better?
Measures 120 x 178 mm / 4.8 x 7 in
10 B&W photos my Mickey Smith and Jonathan Cherry
Part of our Do Book Co. Collection
Questions? Email us.
Free Shipping on orders over $100
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on all orders under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable Canada Post expedited service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-7 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.