Whether it’s your first, second or fifth baby, most of us approach childbirth with some trepidation. Yet this life-changing event can and should be a positive one.
Caroline Flint is a practising midwife and one of the most inspirational figures in the world of childbirth. Over the years she has helped hundreds of women give birth comfortably and confidently. And now she will help you.
Find out how to:
- Make preparations for being in labour, or even having your baby, at home
- Help labour progress quickly and smoothly
- Make a hospital birth more homely
- Enjoy the first hours, days and weeks with your newborn
Having a baby is one of life’s most exciting adventures. This book will help you to embrace it.
Measures 120 x 178 mm / 4.8 x 7 in
Part of our Do Book Co. Collection
Questions? Email us.
Free Shipping on orders over $100
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on all orders under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable Canada Post expedited service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-7 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.