Common Good - Lavender Laundry Detergent
This product is currently sold out.
Laundry day warriors rejoice! Whether you have a new member of the family or skin sensitivities, Common Goods all natural laundry detergent is the safest, best laundry soap around! No optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances (phthalates) here, they keep harsh and unnecessary chemicals out of the hamper by using plant and mineral based ingredients. How does it clean, you ask? This detergent uses a medley of enzymes that act as powerful stain removal agents. Even better, this eco-friendly laundry detergent is designed with HE machines in mind. The formula is ultra-concentrated, so a little goes a long way, just one cap full of detergent needed per medium sized load. Made in the USA.
- 32 oz bottle
- ultra concentrated 3X formula
- contains 48 HE (high efficiency) loads
- low-sudsing formula safe for HE machines
- for use in both front and top loaders
- enzymes for powerful stain removal
- readily biodegradable formula
- plant based ingredients
- 100% pure essential oil scents
- no parabens or sulfates
- free of synthetic fragrance, phthalates, optical brighteners, dye, chlorine bleach and ammonia
- cruelty-free (Leaping Bunny certified)
How much should I use?
Our HE laundry detergent can be used for both machines:
- For HE machines: 2/3 fl oz or 1 1/3 tbsp
- For non-HE machines: 1 1/3 fl oz or 2 1/2 - 3 tbsp
Amylase enzyme blend – is a plant derived enzyme that helps break down starch based soil (from food stains from messy eaters).
Lipase enzyme blend – this plant derived enzyme helps break down fats.
Full Ingredients List
water, decyl glucoside, coconut acid, subtilisin enzyme blend, lactic acid, citric acid, amylase enzyme blend, lipase enzyme blend, potassium hydroxide
950 ml/32 fl oz
Part of our Common Good Collection