Collective Quarterly Issue 7
COASTAL GEORGIA: When you peel back the layers of this complex (and often misunderstood) place, you discover a geographically rich region, where humanity and nature collide. In this issue, you’ll find stories of:
- A major waterway in peril
- A Savannah man trying making a living after prison
- An island—once the private haunt of some of America’s wealthiest families—embroiled in a complicated struggle over its preservation
- And much, much more
Whatever ancient themes may be at play, this land captivates a person. Wraps you up in the gothic eccentricities of its people and ecology. Leaves an indelible mark. Any preconceived notions you may carry with you about the low country fly out the window the moment the wheels of your vehicle pick up heat from the sun-scorched asphalt of Highway 17.
Measures 21.5 x 28 cm / 8.5 x 11 in
Questions? Email us.
Free Shipping on orders over $100
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on all orders under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable Canada Post expedited service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-7 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.