Chemex Coffeemaker 6 Cup
The Chemex Coffeemaker was created in 1939 by famed inventor Peter J. Schlumbohm.
Applying his knowledge of filtration and extraction, Mr. Schlumbohm was able to craft the vessel that would pour the perfect cup of joe. The angles of the drip, thickness of the filter paper and the air vent chamber allow coffee to brew in a specified time and release gases that are usually trapped in by other brewing methods. This results in a smooth, bitter-free cup in less than four minutes.
Made of labratory heatproof borosilicate glass with a simple wooden handle, the Chemex coffeemaker's design has been inducted in to the permanent collection of The Museum of Modern Art.
Measures 21 x 13 cm/8.5 x 5 in
Capacity 890 ml/30 oz
Questions? Email us.
- Free USPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
- Tax & Duty Free
- Free UPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $15 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable UPS Standard service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-6 business days.
- $39.95 Flat Rate DHL Shipping (1-2 Business Days)
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.