Monocle Travel Guide - Copenhagen
Bicycles. Mid-century modern furniture. New Nordic cuisine. These are likely to be some of the first things that spring to mind when you think of Copenhagen.
And with good reason: Denmark’s capital really is filled with design-savvy people with chic homes who are only a quick pedal from some of the world’s finest restaurants. But there’s more than this to enchant the visitor. A recent building boom has filled the skyline with innovative and visually bamboozling residential and civic structures, the hotel industry is heating up and, thanks to the infamously sky-high taxes, the well-funded cultural scene is kicking.
The Monocle Travel Guide to Copenhagen will lead you through the maze of top-notch places to dine and drink, the magazine-spread-ready homeware and fashion retailers and the most engaging museums and galleries. We’ll point out the architecture and infrastructure gems that best illustrate how a little forward-planning has resulted in one of the world’s most liveable cities. For good measure we’ll also reveal our favourite neighbourhoods and grooming spots. So saddle up and join us for a wheel through Copenhagen’s many and varied delights.
- Editors: Tyler Brûlé, Andrew Tuck, Joe Pickard
- Format: 14 × 21 cm / 5.5 x 8.27 in
- Features: Full color, hardcover, 148 pages
Questions? Email us.
- Free USPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
- Tax & Duty Free
- Free UPS Shipping Over $100 (3-5 Business Days)
- $15 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $100
At Old Faithful Shop we strive to process your order as quickly and carefully as possible within 24 hours.
Once your order has been processed we will notify you to let you know your order has shipped and provide the tracking number.
- USA orders are shipped with a trackable USPS service from Blaine, WA. No duties or additional taxes will be incurred with your order. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Canadian orders are shipped with a trackable UPS Standard service from Vancouver, BC. Delivery time is approximately 4-6 business days.
- $39.95 Flat Rate DHL Shipping (1-2 Business Days)
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will process a refund immediately.
Questions about this? Email us.
Learn More about our Shipping Policies here.